- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- United States
- Student Opportunities
Top Drive Rental Admin II
Top Drive Rental Admin II
Objectives of the Position
Provide administrative support to the Top Drive Rental Department.
Responsible to: Top Drive Rental Manager
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Associates degree at minimum preferred
· Prepare monthly reports.
· Communicate with internal customers regarding rental activity.
· Process all Field Service Tickets in a timely and accurate matter.
· Ensure expense reports for all Rental Techs are correct, approved and submitted to Accounting for payment.
· Communicate with Rental Techs regarding Field Service Tickets, Expense Reports, and other matters as necessary.
· Assist operations group with daily clerical and administrative duties.
· Update all activity databases with current information as required daily, weekly or monthly.
· Coordinate training for Rental personnel.
· Must communicate to customers by e-mail or phone for invoice discrepancies and resolve within a timely manner.
· Review all contracts for billing accuracy.
· Collect, review, and invoice all billable charges to customer as jobs close.
· File equipment documentation and job information.
· Provide relief for receptionist as needed.
· Attend weekly safety meeting and scheduling of conference room.
· Type letters, create spreadsheets and other standard correspondence and distribute accordingly.
· Multi-task several projects while prioritizing daily tasks.
· Be able to identify issues and provide a solution to management
· Other duties as assigned.
· Must be able to lift up to 40lbs. occasionally.
· Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
· Must be able to bend and stoop.
Competencies Required For Effective Performance
· Effective communication with TD Rental Techs, Accounting, Management and other employees.
· Excellent time/task management skills.
If you would like to join a team of global
leaders in the design, manufacture and service of technology based
solutions for the upstream energy industry, submit your resume in
confidence using the online application form, before
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to be well organized and able to perform multiple tasks
- Advanced skills in Microsoft programs such as Excel, Word, Outlook, Windows Explorer, Internet Explorer and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated/lots of initiative
- Flexible & adaptable
We conduct post offer drug/alcohol testing and have a zero tolerance policy. All
applicants are thanked in advance, but only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Tesco is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. F/M/D/V
Tesco Corporation - 13 months ago
Tesco, the world's fourth-largest grocery retailer and the UK's biggest retailer, runs over 5,000 stores in the UK. Its operations are...