Looking for an opportunity join a dynamic HR team and contribute to the success of a fast growing company? If so, please let us know!
We are seeking a Compensation and Benefits Manager at our Eden Prairie headquarters location. This manager will provide hands-on HR leadership in support of Bluestem's business strategies. Accountabilities for this working manager include:
- Research, analysis, plan design, administration, communication, reporting and compliance for employee and executive compensation and benefit plans
- Program/policy development and administration
- Development and implementation of short- and long-term HR technology plans to continue automating HR processes and implementing self-service features
- Providing support for the Bluestem’s Benefits Committee and the Compensation Committee of the Board.
- Demonstrated leadership skills; ability to influence outcomes throughout the organization at all levels and to develop self and others
- Effective interpersonal skills; highly collaborative
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to leverage technology to improve effectiveness of HR services and transaction processing. Experience with employee and manager self-service highly desirable
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects to completion, on-time and within budget
- High degree of organization and detail management; ability to deliver day-to-day results while improving processes
- Highly PC literate; advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, psychology or related field
- Requires 7-10 years of progressively responsible professional-level experience with compensation, incentive and benefits plan design, administration, communication and compliance
- Experience with executive compensation design, administering stock plans and supporting Board compensation committee and/or benefits/retirement investment committee desirable. Management experience and CEBS certification also considered pluses
- Experience with human resource information system design, implementation and usage. Experience with ADP HRB or Workforce Now system strongly preferred
Bluestem Brands is proud to be named to Star Tribune's Top Workplaces 2013.
Bluestem Brands, Inc., headquartered in suburban Minneapolis,...