Job Title: Track Attendant
Job Purpose: Operate ride in accordance with OSHA and ASTM standards and company rules and regulations.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
SKILLS, REQUIREMENTS, AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Fully embrace the Company Service Excellence Initiative by demonstrating “people first” actions for all internal and external customers and accepting responsibility and accountability for demonstrating empowerment decisions and actions during daily work.
- Assist guests with loading and unloading as needed.
- Ensure ride is operating properly.
- Report any malfunction immediately to supervisor.
- Maintain visual contact with the ride and guest.
- Promote a synergistic relationship with team members in all department and divisions.
- Ensure professional development to enhance work knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, rules, regulations, standards, guidelines, expectations and requirements.
- Ensure completion of work responsibilities and special projects in accordance with the designated timeframe, as determined by the reporting leader.
- Adhere to Company ethical requirements, demonstrating the utmost integrity in all professional and personal matters.
- Provide reporting leader with feedback, ideas and suggestions on a timely basis.
- Must be able to work flexible schedule on the needs of the business.
- Mission Driven – Demonstrated alignment with the Company vision, mission and core values: People First, Always Safe, Remember It’s Fun, and Commit to Excellence.
- Relationships - Demonstrated ability to advance PARC's "People First" core value, through the establishment of positive, respectful relationships and working effectively with all internal and external constituencies.
- Education – Ability to read, write and follow instructions
- Experience – None
- Certification/Licensure – None
- Specific Vision Requirements – Color and peripheral vision, depth perception, ability to adjust focus
- Special Skills –Positive and effective customer service skills.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, walk, use hands or fingers, climb stairs, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, pull, talk and hear.
- Occasionally lift or move up to 25 lbs. at least 20% of the time.
- Ability to push a non-operational go-cart.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
PARC is a Drug Free Workplace