The Trade Development Associate will be responsible for building the Honest Tea brand through sales, merchandising, sampling, and retail support with the local distributor. The ideal candidate works hard, is a self-starter, and is looking to be a part of an exciting, fast-paced, innovative company that's making a difference. The position is entry-level and candidates who perform exceptionally will have room for advancement.
Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Within the assigned market execute, Sampling, Store Resets, Place Glides and POS.
- Open new accounts.
- Lead Route Rides.
- Lead Crew Drives and Kick-offs.
- Be courteous and responsible drivers at all times.
- Ability to work long flexible hours, including nights and weekends, required.
- Excellent driving record and insurance, required.
- Personal vehicle to use, if necessary.
- Experience in sales, especially sampling in the beverage and/or consumer products industry preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills (verbal/written) with the ability to interact effectively internally as well as with external contacts.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Must excel in multi-tasking within a fast-paced organization.
Honest Tea is an equal opportunity employer and offers benefits to full-time and part-time employees including, medical, dental, vision, PTO, 401(k) match and wellness programs. All final candidates will be asked to complete a background check including driving record, education, employment and criminal records.
Send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org . No phone calls or third party recruiters please!
Honest Tea - 20 months ago
Honest Tea seeks to create and promote great-tasting, truly healthy, organic beverages. We strive to grow our business with the same honesty...