Supervision of functions and associates for the Trade Plan Processing Team
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for oversight of staff to include conducting weekly staff meetings, one on ones with associates, scheduling, performance reviews and career path planning.
- Ensuring that daily reporting is completed and monitoring of aging items. Modifying and adding to reporting for new measurements and to measure quality
- Responsible for the participation of the team in annual IQP and adherence to all procedures and QC checks implemented.
- Responsible for the oversight of all functions of the team. These functions include but are not limited to plan level requests for fund exchanges, fund adds, fund freezes, self direct setup, adding models and changing allocations of existing models.
- Responsible for addressing escalated and high priority requests and working with Client Service Teams
- Management from a trade perspective for Partner Level product line changes and coordination with Service and Partner Processing for large Corporate Actions where client response is requested or necessary
- Responsible for quality control
- Responsible for annual budget for the team to include maintaining under or at budget for RK Losses and overtime
- Responsible for monthly updates to the Scorecard and participation and preparation for executive level meetings.
- Responsible for coordination with the QA Analyst for new procedures or changes to existing procedures
- Responsible for oversight of semi-annual updates to the BCP plan for the team
- Bachelors’ degree in Business/Math/Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 2 to 3 years experience in a leadership role
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a 401(k) recordkeeping/trading/fund accounting environment
- In-depth knowledge Mutual Fund Company practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; communicate effectively (clearly, concisely and professionally) with internal and external customers, including Fund Companies
- Proficiency with WySTAR, MFD, Microsoft applications including Access, Excel, Word, Power Point and other systems as required to perform the tasks associated with the position
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with multiple priorities
- Must be detail oriented and able to meet firm deadlines
- Flexible to work overtime or adjusted shifts as business needs arise
Ascensus, Inc. - 19 months ago
Ascensus delivers a full range of Internet solutions to the retirement industry and other financial organizations. Our products include...