GFWM Mission Statement
Genworth Wealth Management serves independent financial advisors who build great businesses by making a difference in the lives of their clients. As advocates for our advisors’ livelihoods as well as the goals and dreams of their clients, we take a proactive role in teaching intelligent portfolio construction and how the management of risk instills confidence, clarity and calmness in all market conditions.
We offer a flexible combination of institutional and boutique investment strategies customized to individual goals and circumstances. We stay involved dedicated teams whose creative contributions help promote better outcomes for advisors’ practices and their investors’ portfolios. At the highest level, our product is a relationship of trust and dependability, which aligns the interests of both advisor and investor.
The Trade Operations group is responsible for trading all client accounts for Genworth Financial Wealth Management (GFWM) in an accurate and timely manner. The role of trading includes initial investment of accounts, investing additional deposits, raising cash for withdrawal requests and trading for client requested model changes. The Specialist is an individual within Trade Operations that provides back office support for trading of accounts.
Trade Operations Specialist Responsibilities include:
Trade Operations Specialist Basic Qualifications Required:
- Reconciliation of all accounts in the Fiserv APL trading system versus separate custodial systems.
- Review daily audit reports and address outages.
- Provide administrative assistance for accounts traded by outside managers.
- Participate in root cause and improvement when errors are identified.
- Process trade corrections on identified errors.
- Continually assess current operating procedures to find process improvement opportunities and take part in ongoing efficiency projects.
- Proactively communicate with internal groups on issues and resolution.
- Assist in quarterly review of client statements.
- Continually develop a more comprehensive understanding of Genworth Financial Wealth Management.
**The shifts for this position may vary. We are looking for energetic individuals who can work 3:00 AM - 12:00 PM, 4:00 AM – 1:00 PM, 5:00 AM - 2:00 PM, or 6:00 AM - 3:00 PM Monday through Friday**
- Bachelors degree required
- Currently possesses FINRA Series 6 license or ability to obtain license within 90 days
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- Track record of high accountability, ownership, energy and internal drive to achieve personal, team and organizational goals
Why should you Choose Genworth Financial Wealth Management?
Simply stated, “We care, invest in, trust, and celebrate our people!”
Genworth believes in the power of a promise. Our promise to you is to support you in your career growth and development, foster your ideas, and invest the time and effort needed to develop you into a key team member. We have significant resources available to help you be successful in your new role, including:
In addition, we proudly offer a variety of recognition and reward programs, including monetary compensation awards, peer to peer recognition, bonus programs and an overall transparent environment of appreciation for smart ideas, dedication and hard work. If you join our firm, you will be rewarded with a challenging career that will offer you the opportunity to advance and reach new career highs.
- Extensive week long New Employee Orientation Program
- Thorough on the job training
- Extensive leadership courses and career development seminars
- Brown bag lunch learning sessions
- Mentorship programs
- Frequent one on one coaching with your Team Leader
- Interaction with the Senior Leadership Team
We are also an organization that believes in giving back to our communities and making a difference through our volunteer programs. By joining Genworth, you will have the ability to get involved and make a difference!
About Genworth Financial Wealth Management
Genworth Financial Wealth Management, a subsidiary of Genworth Financial, Inc., is an investment management and consulting firm dedicated to helping financial advisors build great businesses. We provide a comprehensive fee-based investment management platform, robust client relationship management tools and industry-recognized practice management programs to over 6,000 advisors with over $20 billion in assets under management. Through innovative, growth-oriented initiatives, we continue to expand our services, and are making rapid progress toward our goal of becoming the top firm in our industry. Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, with offices in Phoenix, Chicago and several locations in southern California, we serve advisors across the United States.
About Genworth Financial, Inc.
Genworth Financial, Inc. (NYSE: GNW) is a leading Fortune 500 global financial security company. Genworth Financial has more than $100 billion in assets and employs approximately 6,000 people with a presence in more than 25 countries. Its products and services help meet the investment, protection, retirement and lifestyle needs of more than 15 million customers. Tracing its roots back to 1871, Genworth Financial is headquartered in Richmond, Virginia.
Genworth Financial, Inc. - 20 months ago
Genworth Financial, Inc. is a leading Fortune 500® insurance holding company dedicated to helping people secure their financial lives....