Job Title: |
Trade Programs Specialist
Area of Interest:
Carnival Cruise Lines (“CCL”) is a branded division within Carnival Corporation, a publicly traded company founded in 1972 and headquartered in Miami. Carnival Corporation has over 90,000 employees worldwide operating 100 ships and produces over $15 billion in revenues. At any given time, there are over 270,000 people cruising with Carnival. Carnival Corporation owns a number of different cruise lines and has become the largest corporation in the cruise industry. Carnival’s portfolio of 10 leading cruise brands includes Carnival Cruise Lines, Princess Cruises, Holland America Line, and Seabourn in North America; P&O Cruises and Cunard Line in the United Kingdom; AIDA in Germany; Costa Cruises in southern Europe; Iberocruceros in Spain, and P&O Cruises in Australia. The Specialist, Trade Programs will support all projects and initiatives planned for the marketplace that may impact the trade. Works internally with key areas in building project plans to appropriately support launch and communication processes to implement these initiatives effectively. The Specialist will also support the Manager in effectively managing day to day for TPAC and Executive forum committees. Responsibilities include:
- Supports all internal tactical work efforts to execute strategic initiatives and projects impacting trade accounts and Worldwide Sales.
- Builds project plans to support the execution of initiatives and communication plans. Conducts stakeholders “needs assessment “and uses project management methodology to initiate project from inception to delivery.
- Partners with Web, Email Marketing and Training and Development teams to create effective roll outs according to agreed timelines and makes the project execution successful.
- Creates communication tools to support implementation of trade initiatives including presentations, webinars, newsletter articles, etc. Owns quarterly Business Development Managers’ webinar content development.
- Supports rollout of strategic initiative with sales team including creating talk tracks, developing communication schedules and related functions
- Works with Financial planning as necessary to develop reporting tools to support strategic projects
- Acts as Project Specialist for all ad-hoc projects and initiatives in Sales/Trade Marketing team
- Supports the Manager with day to day communications and initiatives focused on Travel Partner Executive Committee (TPAC) and Executive Forum (EF)
- Perform other job related functions as assigned.
Benefits as a member of Carnival's Team:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field of study; or any equivalent combination of relevant background and skills.
- Minimum of three years related work experience managing large cross-functional projects.
- Industry experience preferred.
- Sales orientation/background preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills for project coordination and monitoring through completion.
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint and Excel.
- Knowledge of or ability to use Smart Sheet, internal online project management software.
- Effective ability to develop and write copy material.
- Good presentation skills.
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written.
- Project management skills to handle projects of several weeks to months in duration simultaneously, as necessary.
- Strong customer focus.
- Interpersonal communication skills to work effectively in a team-based environment.
- Ability to effectively analyze courses of action and ascertain consequences of decisions to the department/business.
- Comfort working with senior level management.
- A comprehensive healthcare program, dental coverage and flexible spending accounts
- Company-paid term life insurance and long term disability coverage, employee-paid optional life insurance and other voluntary insurance programs
- A 401(k) plan that includes up to a 3% company match after one year of service and a discretionary Profit Sharing contribution in your second year of eligible employment
- Tuition Reimbursement is provided for company related professional career development
- An on-site Space Coast Credit Union satellite office, cafeteria and free parking
- Employee Stock Purchase plan that provides up to a 15% discount off the Fair Market Value of Carnival Corporation Common Stock
- Paid vacation and sick time
- An on-site fully accredited child development center
- An on-site Health & Wellness Center that provides a full range of activities
- Two complimentary “Fun Ship” cruises a year (based on available space and seniority) as well as discounted rates to friends and family in addition to other discounts to local and neighborhood vendors
Carnival is "The World's Most Popular Cruise Line®", with 23 ships operating three to 17 day voyages to The Bahamas,...