- Responsible for the support of the Trade Order Management System, as well as the interface programs. Resolve system issues utilizing internal MIS or external vendor resources as appropriate. Conduct user training as needed.
- Manage projects that facilitate improvements in workflow processes. Liaison between Back Office, Operations, MIS and end users.
- Maintain system files by setting up and closing accounts, adding new securities and brokers, etc. Develop internal procedures and train system administrator backup.
- Participate in other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA and/or CFA a plus.
- Three years operations, trading or other industry related experience
- One year experience in a training or system support role
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to ensure successful results when assisting users of varying knowledge levels
- Strong results orientation
- Concern for quality expresses by continually initiating system and process improvements
- Thorough understanding of the Investment Management business
William Blair & Company - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard