Tradition of the Palm Beaches is hiring a FT Day Shift Server!
The Tradition of the Palm Beaches, a 144-unit independent and assisted living residence on the MorseLife campus, is currently seeking a customer service oriented Day Shift Server to join our team. As a member of the Tradition of Palm Beaches culinary department, servers are an integral part of the Tradition community.
Selected Candidate will be responsible for providing stellar service to residents of the Independent Living Dining Room. Responsibilities include:
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Setting assigned dining room tables in accordance with established department standards
- Restocking and breaking down breakfast bar as assigned
- Welcoming guests to the dining room and directing guests to tables
- Proving exceptional customer service
- Clearing tables when guests complete their meals
- Washing all dining equiptment and performing other cleaning duties as assigned in the dining areas and kitchen.
This is a full time position with benefits. Normal working hours are from 6:30am-2:30, but are subject to change based on work requirements.
- Exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to serve guests with respect and professionalism
Apply today and experience The Gold Standard in Careers!
MorseLife - 15 months ago