Provide financial institution services in lobby locations.
- Cashes and deposits checks in accordance with procedures and policy.
- Perform savings account withdrawal and deposit transactions.
- Issue negotiable items.
- Payment collecting.
- Processes cash advances.
- Balances cash drawer and vault, reporting any discrepancies.
- Savings bond purchase and redemption.
- Promote financial institution products.
- Resolves customer issues.
- Scanning of items.
Necessary Skills :
- Perform routine duties with minimal supervision.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Report all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or Human Resources.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Basic personal computer skills including electronic mail, routine database activity, word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, etc.
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related cash handling and balancing responsibilities and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Physical Environment Demands:
- Light physical activity performing non-strenuous daily activities of an administrative nature.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items and work with fingers. Works with fingers and perceives attributes of objects and materials.
- Ability to lift up to 15 pounds.
- Stand, sit and walk.
- Use hands and fingers to handle or feel.
- Reach with hands and arms.
- Climb or balance.
- Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- See, hear, speak, read and write.
- Rotating Schedule that varies.
Southside Bank - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard