We are currently recruiting for the following open position:
Title: Traffic Coordinator
Location: Piscataway, NJ
Chanel Inc. a leader in the luxury good industry is seeking a Traffic Coordinator responsible for the coordination of daily traffic office communications and shipping activities. This includes domestic common carrier, parcel, messenger, and export shipments.
- Monitor and facilitate the timely shipment of orders
- Generate Documentation for Export shipments, and provide direction on proper marking and handling of goods for distribution
- Manage business communications with internal and external customers
- Coordinate and assist with all daily routine office activities of the Traffic office, including:
- Pick up entry and validation of purchase orders with carriers
- Preparation of outbound shipping documents for both Domestic and Export shipments in compliance with pertinent regulations
- Guidance to employees with label and marking requirements for export and hazardous material shipments
- Arrangements for expedited shipments as necessary
- Proofs of Delivery and other documents at the request of internal and external customers
- Freight Claims process
Minimum Education: High school degree or equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: 3 years of experience in a freight transportation environment
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
Chanel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Basic mathematics and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid MS Office and information systems skills
CHANEL - 16 months ago
Chanel S.A. is a high fashion brand that specializes in haute couture and ready-to-wear clothes, luxury goods and fashion accessories....