Bring your well versed knowledge of small package systems and understanding of international shipping compliance to Holland. Our warehouse team works in a fast paced environment, multitasks and takes pride in accurately and consistently meeting customer expectations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide administrative support to the shipping process by preparing and maintaining proper shipping documentation.
- Assist with shipping schedule by helping coordinate load times, setting appointments and scheduling deliveries.
- Provide customer services to internal and external customers and handle multiple tasks while meeting exact deadlines.
- Assist with preparation, picking, loading and shipping of equipment for foreign or domestic shipments.
- Support all warehouse functions as needed.
Located in the South suburbs of Chicago, Holland is a successful contract service and manufacturing company that exclusively serves the railroad industry. We provide a competitive salary and an excellent benefits plan, impressive profit sharing and 401K retirement plan.
- Knowledge in logistics, distribution and shipping operations is preferred.
- Good understanding of computer Microsoft programs.
- Ability to travel plus work weekends and evenings if needed.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to regularly lift up to 70 pounds, to work in all weather conditions and perform basic warehouse functions.
Holland LP - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard -