Responsible for editing daily broadcast logs, executing agency traffic instructions and maintaining commercial inventory for Hallmark Channel and Hallmark Movie Channel.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Edit daily broadcast logs in a timely manner, reworking as necessary until finalized to ensure accurate spot placement and maximize revenue.
- Verify spot delivery and assign house numbers to media.
- Enter and revise copy assignments to ensure correct agency instructions/ISCI codes are scheduled to air.
- Notify sales personnel and/or clients of traffic issues to facilitate resolution.
- Contact agencies to obtain/clarify/confirm traffic instructions and ad delivery information.
- Interact with LA Operations regarding digital ad delivery, log production process and operational procedures.
- Maintain accurate copy/facility inventory which includes verifying conflict codes and pull dates.
- Coordinate purge lists for LA Operations.
- Maintain open communication with coworkers and supervisors at all times regarding work issues.
- Maintain accurate files.
- Reconcile logs.
- Must have undergraduate degree in related field such as Communication, Advertising or Business.
- Must have PC skills in Word, Excel, Outlook
- 2 years related experience
- Previous database experience required
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and to understand written and oral instructions
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks and work in a fast-paced environment
- Must effectively prioritize workload
- VCI/Orion experience
- Prior cable network experience
- Media internship a plus
Indeed - 7 months ago