The Traffic Coordinator is responsible for trafficking assigned accounts in an expeditious manner as directed by the client while ensuring that stations’ requirements are met while also protecting the department from any fiscal loss.
- Develop and issue commercial advertisement instruction for general media buys on local television, cable and radio.
- Order duplication copies of commercial advertisements in compliance with individual broadcast station requirements.
- To obtain delivery confirmation reports from all vendors and verify all stations receive creative and traffic instructions.
- Act as liaison between stations and Traffic Manager of station requests/needs and facilitate compliance to avoid delay in media scheduling.
- Manage confidential client files chronicling media buys from onset to current schedule.
- Advise Traffic Manager of any problematic situations that may arise.
- Provide Traffic Manager with any needs and/or ideas that will improve operations.
- Assist Client Accounting in resolution of discrepancies, create and input codes for tracking promotional and added value spots, and provide co-op back-up materials when needed.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to focus on accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills