- Responsible for monitoring receipt of agency tapes, digital feed information and agency traffic instructions from multiple sources
- Generate daily “Missing Material Instruction” report for 2-3 days out. Follow up on missing materials and instruction with agencies, clients and/or sales reps
- Match up tape and instructions to the correct sales contract
- Assign internal House #s for commercial ingest
- Correctly interpret client instructions and enter material instruction into traffic system
- Prepare, check and download daily electronic dub-list for ingest
- Maintenance of hub server content via regular electronic purge file creation
- Make required day of air copy changes
- Accurate reconciliation and posting of daily logs-Compare uploaded as-run billing file against traffic system log
- Research differences and manually reconcile late adds and changes
- Preempt missed spots with appropriate reasons and flag late runs
- Responsible for log editing and checking spots separation and placement
- Create the log automation file and communicate with stations with all log/copy related issues.
- Other various duties as assigned
- Communicate regularly and effectively with CSR’s and Sales Team regarding status of client scheduled including possible spots not scheduled as instructed Qualifications/Requirements Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience data entry
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a sales support capacity
- Minimum 1 year experience working with MS Office Tools
- External applicants must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must be willing to work in Dallas, Texas
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must be 18 years or greater
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States Desired Characteristics Desired:
- High level of attention to detail, accuracy and speed required
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and in a team setting
- Experience with sales service including excellent interpersonal communications.
- Ability to work in a high production and critical quality standard work environment.
- Previous use of Wide Orbit Traffic System a plus
- Knowledge of TV Traffic operation functions preferred but not required.
NBC Universal - 2 years ago
NBC Universal is one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of...