This position is responsible for placing TV commercials and promos on the Station’s daily logs and reports to the Senior Manager of Traffic. The ideal candidate is a highly proactive individual who is willing to take initiative.
Daily Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Schedules commercials, on-air interstitials, promotion spots, ID’s, bumpers, secondary events on the daily playlist for the channel.
- Liaises with Program Scheduling and coordinates with Production, Marketing and Network Operations to obtain all necessary information for accurate and timely promo scheduling
- Maintains efficient systems for traffic maintenance and fulfills requirements coming from various sources
- Maximizes inventory in multiple formats
- Ensures client satisfaction
Send your resume to HR@tennischannel.com
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 years Traffic experience preferred
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and work effectively under tight deadlines
- Problem-solving skills and ability to work through challenges methodically
- Ability to work independently as well as be a strong part of a team
- Project coordination experience a plus
The Tennis Channel - 20 months ago