Responsibilities: This position may be based in Atlanta, GA; Cincinnati, OH; Providence, RI; Morrisville, PA; or Harrisburg, PA.
Provide coordination among Operations, Sales and Purchasing for inbound and outbound shipments to optimize costs.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
• Direct the movement of inbound, outbound, third party, CIBT & IBT products to meet customer requirements
• Schedule inbound package and bulk carriers
• Schedule outbound bulk shipments
• Responsible for maximizing Univar USA private fleet utilization
• Select carriers and negotiate freight rates
• Maintain current freight rate book in UVX
• Participates in logistics planning process
• File and resolve freight claim issues
• Approve freight exceptions on freight bills and purchase orders
• Audits freight bills and approves for payment
• Makes recommendations for transportation equipment and assists in selection process
Qualifications: Specialized Knowledge/Skills:
• 3-5 years Purchasing or Operations experience within Univar USA or equivalent business experience
• Outstanding organizational skills
• Strong technical skills
• Detail oriented
• Ability to work independently
• Demonstrated ability to work with people successfully
To Apply: Please send your resume to: email@example.com
Univar - 4 months ago
Univar USA has an unvarying devotion to distributing chemicals across the US. The company, a regional unit of global chemical wholesaler hea...