Sabra, Wang & Associates, Inc. has a part time opening for a Traffic Data Collector in our Columbia, MD office.
Knowledge, Skills & Minimum Requirements:
- Counting of vehicles and pedestrians at intersections within the State of Maryland
- Work may occasionally include locations within Virginia, Washington D.C. and Delaware
- Documentation of intersections - photographs, observations, etc.
- Traffic data collection ranges from 13 hours per day to 2 hours per day
- Work is concentrated on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays
- The ideal candidate will be available 2-3 days a week
- Occasionally will be asked to work Mondays, Fridays or weekends
- This job is classified as part-time, however work may exceed 40 hours per week
- Equipment and training will be provided
Please send or email your resume along with a cover letter identifying the position for which you are interested to:
- Valid Driver's License
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be willing to drive long distances to work sites (travel expenses are reimbursed)
- Flexible schedule -- must be available for up to 13 hours a day at least one day a week, and up to 3 days a week Tuesday through Thursday
- Must be proficient in reading maps and following driving directions
- U.S. Citizens or Permanent Residents only
Sabra, Wang & Associates, Inc.
Attention: Kariann Kuchak
7055 Samuel Morse Drive, Suite 100
Columbia, MD 21046
All information received from applicants will remain confidential.
Sabra, Wang & Associates, Inc. - 17 months ago
Sabra, Wang & Associates, Inc. (SWA) is a multi-disciplinary engineering firm headquartered in Columbia, MD with offices in Maryland,...