Coordinate and manage multiple projects from planning through completion. This individual is the liaison between Account Services, Creative teams, Studio, Proofreading/Editorial and Production teams. Communicate project requirements and procure supporting materials and resources to ensure that projects move through the agency in a timely manner. Create and communicate schedules and deadlines and provide timely warnings when delivery dates may be in jeopardy. Enforce agency processes by utilizing and requesting all departments use proper documentation, procedures, etc.
- Communicate job status information to all team members
- Promote smooth workflow and communication between departments
- Create and manage timelines for all projects (print, interactive/web, and environmental/tradeshow projects)
- Ensure workflow progresses efficiently and projects/staff are juggled as priorities shift
- Communicate changes directly to art directors, copywriters, designers, studio production artists and proofreaders and supervise quality of work coming out of those departments
- Maintain job database
- Maintain and update project status report and participate in weekly status meetings
- Help enforce and evolve agency processes
- ad agency experience
- Well-organized and a stickler for details and process
- Exceptional communication skills: diplomatic, professional, resourceful, helpful, patient, and friendly
- Computer-savvy, comfortable with Mac OSX and Microsoft Office applications
- Position is in San Francisco’s financial district; must work on-site; approx hours are 8:30am-5:30pm
- Knowledge of FileMaker Pro software is helpful, not required
- Familiarity with graphic design software such as Adobe CS is helpful, not required
Note: This is not an Account Services position, there is little to no client contact.
DDB - 13 months ago
Advertising is whassup at DDB Worldwide Communications Group. One of the world's top creative ad agencies, the company has produced...