It’s a great time to join TMP – we’re seeking a Temporary Traffic Manager- 4 month assignment.
As a Traffic Manager, you'll be responsible for:
- Responsible for the smooth, efficient flow of information and jobs between the account service team or new business and the development group
- Receive all job requests, enter information into the job database, assign job numbers and route all materials through appropriate channels
- Distribute instructions and materials to creative staff; ensures information is accurate and complete on work orders
- Schedule and moderate meetings to facilitate the transfer of information from account service
- Conduct weekly Traffic meetings with staff
- Review timelines developed and submitted by Account Service Project Managers with Creative Director and team to ensure all milestones and deliverable dates are accounted for and reasonable. Revise/rework timelines if needed.
- Maintain and update schedule for all active jobs in center to ensure deadlines are met.
- Maintain job database and distribute weekly job update report for account service staff
- Process invoices for freelance support and post time to associated projects.
- Liaise between the creative teams and account services to ensure ongoing communication regarding project status via traffic meetings.
- Process billing requests for all jobs to include pre-bills, progress bills, proformas, and credit requests. With Production Manager and VP Developments input, confirm billing amounts are accurate on proformas before submitting to Finance.
- Maintain creative department’s files and job archives
TMP Worldwide Advertising & Communications, LLC (www.tmp.com) is North America’s largest independent recruitment advertising agency and the only recruitment agency recognized among the top U.S. Interactive agencies. TMP is a single source for companies to communicate their employment offerings in order to recruit and retain the best talent. Through online and traditional communications, ROI campaign management services, creative and brand management, diversity enrichment and media planning, TMP delivers Solutions with an Interactive Edge, achieving industry-specific results across virtually every sector in business and government. Headquartered in New York City with offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia and affiliated around the globe, TMP continues to set the standard for measurable and cost-effective HR communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 1 year of experience specifically in online advertising, digital media, or online marketing
- Some familiarity with online ad serving systems and providers like Doubleclick, Atlas, OAS, OpenX, PointrollAbility to read and interpret instructions
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to act as a mediator between groups
- Attention to detail and extremely organized
- Ability to multitask and work well and meet deadlines under pressure
- Strong Microsoft Office skills esp. MS Excel and Word.
- Knowledge of Clients & Profitsis beneficial
TMP Worldwide is committed to providing a safe workplace for all employees. It is the policy of TMP Worldwide to conduct a background check for all candidates who accept an offer of employment with us.
TMP Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, M/F/D/V.
TMP Worldwide - 10 months ago
TMP Worldwide Advertising & Communications, LLC (www.tmp.com) is the world’s largest recruitment advertising agency and the only...