It's the new age of independence. And it's changing the way we live.
BE PART OF IT.
is dedicated to helping people live and age with independence. By providing a single place to find and manage resources which support independent living,
makes it easier to access care and to age safely at home.
This is your opportunity to join an innovative company with a culture that promotes compassion, trust, and accountability.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
This position provides new employee implementation and development as well as on-going training product education. Provides product education and system expertise and assists with procedure development.
1. Provides primary training of new customer service representatives. Develops structured training program for new and existing staff.
2. Continues training for existing customer service staff. Updates procedures and conduct training sessions on new products.
3. Assists with the development of procedures, tools, system enhancements for clients to ensure productions standards are met and maximized.
4. Maintains communication with staff and other departments to ensure necessary workflow. Assists with the ongoing development of the LTCG Administrative System for related areas.
5. Reviews and update policies and procedures as needed.
6. Assists Supervisor/Manager with quality assurance monitoring. Offers feedback for staff improvement.
7. Develops and oversee client surveys.
8. Other duties and projects as assigned.
Reports to and has accountabilities with the Manager, Call Center; has responsibility to interact with co-workers, external clients and agents.
COMPANY SPECIFICATIONS: Time & Resource Management (Productivity)
1. Uses time effectively to achieve expected productivity and efficiency.
2. Demonstrates ability to prioritize work load
3. Uses supplies and other resources (i.e. equipment, computer systems, tools, energy, etc.) efficiently and effectively.
1. Provides prompt, courteous and excellent customer service to internal and external customers at all times. This includes an obligation to actively cooperate and interact with other departments to advance the overall interest of LTCG.
2. Promptly shares reliable and complete information to others who need it.
a. Demonstrates effective communication and attention skills and use of appropriate lines of authority.
b. Provides input to improve operational efficiencies.
3. Attends or is responsible for information given at meetings and through other organizational channels.
a. Keeps current by using staff communication system.
4. Maintains appropriate organizational confidentiality.
OTHER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
a. Is consistently present and punctual, and meets company standards.
b. Provides proper advance notification for absence or tardiness.
2. Protocols and Policies
a. Demonstrates understanding of company-wide and department-specific policies and protocols.
b. Maintains the confidential and proprietary nature of company policies.
3. Needs to be able to perform work accurately and efficiently under deadline pressures.
4. Responsible for day-to-day decisions and updating management on department activity status.
Ability to accommodate different learning styles and to provide constructive criticism.
Communicate effectively with other departments while providing quality customer service.
Ability to train on repetitive material, and maintain focus.
Provide positive reinforcement techniques, coaching and mentoring on how to handle calls.
Demonstrate excellent customer service skills, with strong follow-up and a solid understanding of all processes of customer service.
Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented and proficient in windows based computer system.
Ability to confidently speak in front of a group.
1. Associates degree or equivalent work experience
2. 2 – 4 years experience in call center, with 1+ years as a trainer
Basic LTC insurance knowledge required.
1. Current Life, Accident & Health license is preferred, but not required.
Univita Health - 22 months ago