Train, develop and present programs for positions within department.
• Commit to Performance Based Organization (PBO) & Easy to Do Business with (ETDBW) philosophy.
• Contribute to Continuous Process Improvement.
• Utilize technology) to improve development, delivery and measurements of training.
• Meet with Supervisors and Managers to determine training needs for the department.
• Ensure team productivity and quality achieve departmental goals and objectives
• Review all Policy Changes and implement required changes
• Identify trends and problems.
• Plan, organize & implement special training or document projects as required.
• Communicate with other trainers throughout Nelnet.
• Document and provide training when new policies, procedures or regulations are implemented.
• Train new and existing associates and serve as their resource on core processes. Provide one on one training if necessary.
• Review and assess employees’ progress using learning materials and inform supervisors of progress.
• Develop department’s member’s skills and aiding in the process of career planning.
• Maintain documentation of processes, procedures and regulations on intranet.
• Serve as liaison to company wide training department.
• Work with analysts, supervisors and team leads regarding technical training objectives.
• Review and ascertain quality standards on department training and assessment materials.
• Schedule and monitor new employee and skills training classes.
• Special assignments as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 2-5 years general work experience preferred including training or course development experience.
Proficiency Levels (lowest to highest: P1, P2, P3, or P4)
• Service Excellence (B160) – P2
• Oral communications (I400) – P2
• Written communications (I450) – P2
• Working with MS Office (BT200) – P2
• Managing Multiple Priorities (M350) – P1
• Decision Making and Critical Thinking (I700) – P1
• Presentations (I500) – P2
• Facilitation (I851) – P3
• Training/Development (TTR000) – P2
Significant time sitting, keyboard & mouse work. Must be able to work flexible shifts
Nelnet is an Equal Opportunity Employer, complies with Executive Order 11246, and takes affirmative action to ensure that qualified applicants are employed, and that employees are treated during employment, without regard to race, color, religion/creed, national origin, gender, or sex, marital status, age, disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. Qualified individuals with disabilities who require reasonable accommodations in order to apply or compete for positions at Nelnet may request such accommodations by contacting Nelnet Talent Acquisition & Recruiting.
Nelnet - 19 months ago