Join the Leader in the Call Center Business!
Trusted by leading Fortune 500 and government agency clients, Alorica is an innovator in outsourced Contact Management Solutions for both the Business-to-Business (B2B) and Business-to-Consumer (B2C) sectors. Alorica offers a wide range of call center services designed to help create, cultivate and maintain our customer’s precious asset— their customer relationships.
Performs Professional level work related to the delivery of client specific, call-center New Hire training and Continuing Education. Work is performed under general supervision. General supervision is exercised over subordinate personnel.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Deliver sales and soft skills training based on client and learner needs
- Develop and assemble all related training materials
- Deliver feedback on trainee skill development
- Provide trainee transition support to live environment
- Deliver recurrent skills enhancement training
- Take live calls as needed to support the production floor
- Maintain training packets, manuals, modules, reference materials and job aids
- Maintain training records
- Assist with training as required
- Other duties as assigned by TQA Manager
We offer a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees, from full medical coverage to generous paid holidays and vacations. Alorica’s benefits program is a vital component of your total compensation package, providing a firm foundation for today—and ensuring you and your family a healthier, brighter tomorrow.
Employment is based on individual merit and qualifications.
Employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, color, sex, age, marital status, religion, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Education and Experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelors degree from an accredited university or college with major coursework in management, training, education, psychology, or other related field
- Extensive experience in a call center environment
- Corporate training delivery experience required
- Some previous telemarketing or telephone sales service experience
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills coupled with exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of the selling process required, sales experience preferred
- Performance observation and feedback skills required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point (or similar software) preferred.
- Training delivery at variable times and alternate sites may be required
- Ability to monitor and record improvements in performance
- Ability to provide feedback and demonstrate a variety of coaching methods
- Independent thinker
- Computer experience/knowledge
- Excellent listening skills
- Excellent presentation skills
Alorica Inc. is a leading customer service management provider that supports the entire customer lifecycle, from front-office customer...