Rels Title, a DataQuick Company, is seeking several Trainers. The Trainer role will create, coordinate, and deliver internal training programs for DataQuick employees. Create Training Assessments; may track and report on training success. Training can include product/system training, on-boarding training, New Hire and Product/Process change training programs for Data Quick employees.
- Conducts or facilitates general and specific training/instruction programs for organization employees.
- Provides orientation and training on new course materials through the selection of appropriate training aids and/or materials.
- Prepares lesson plans relevant to training material.
- May track and analyze training programs by examining training participants’ job performance.
- Analyzes course evaluations in order to judge effectiveness of training sessions and to implement suggestions for improvements.
- Actively participates in the design of training/instructional materials including web publications, policies and procedures manuals and client-specific guidelines.
- On-going monitoring of publications, periodicals, web-based information, etc., to identify leading-edge developments in the field of corporate training and the measurement of staff performance and accountability.
- HS diploma; Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
- 2-4 years of directly related experience
- Ability to faciliate classroom training
- Solid interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Project management skills
- Presentation skills within a group an/or one on one
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office
- Possesses a clear understanding of assigned group(s)’ business practices
- Ability to analyze training needs and assess students.
- Proficient with MS Office, with an emphasis on Power Point, Excel, and Visio.
- Strong customer relations skills; must be patient and able to handle different personalities, different situations, and be creative in problem solving.
- Organized and analytical
- Ability to travel up to 10%
EOE: M, F, V, D
DataQuick - 23 months ago