Under direct supervision, analyze, develop and deliver software training to internal and external clients Job Responsibilities
- Conduct on-site, WebEx, and Phone training for managers, department heads, and front line employees to ensure that all setups are completed and to make sure the client is completely operational and comfortable with the application.
- Help train and mentor new trainers while in Houston/Dublin and on trips to client sites.
- Develop end user documentation.
- Submit software enhancement requests and report bugs.
- Provide telephone and onsite consultation to clients needing assistance with complex software procedures and best-practices for optimal club operations.
- Create detailed documentation for software guidelines or system “work-around” procedures as requested by clients and upper management. Use SharePoint and other knowledge bases to retain these Quick Guides for Fiserv Associates to access.
- Report data integrity issues to Product and Development teams while capturing all relevant information including screen-shots, replication steps, points-of-failure and possible financial impact to clients’ business operations.
- Log all trainings and capture relevant details regarding client interactions/services.
- Provide outstanding software training support
- Adhere to designated work schedules by maintaining strong attendance/punctuality records as required by corporate employee policies.
- Educate clients (domestic & international) and Club Solutions employees on proper software configuration, data entry, sales, billing, marketing, collections and accounting techniques that fully leverage system capabilities while maximizing health club management operations.
- Deliver telephone, online, in-house and onsite (75 -85% travel) client
- Prepare “Trip Reports” for all onsite training sessions and capture relevant details regarding topics discussed, post training action items and additional Sales opportunities.
- Submit “Business Requirements” documents to Development team for clients’ software customization requests. Include purpose, cost-savings opportunities and efficiency gains that would justify altering Fiserv’s product set.
- Conduct post-conversion testing with clients to insure member records, accounting reports and other critical health-club data is mapped correctly to Fiserv software environment.
- Monitor training queue via Microsoft’s CRM solution by prioritizing client orders that are ready for immediate scheduling.
- Collaborate with Project Managers and Sales Executives to understand order status, operational dependencies, client expectations and project milestones that are critical to a successful implementation.
- Conduct pre-training client interviews to determine schedule preferences, attendee lists, travel logistics (onsite only) and training agendas that meets health clubs’ operational needs.
- Track completed training hours by client, product, and delivery method and provide details to management for monthly dashboard reports.
- Assist Sales staff with product Demo’s to answer technical questions and highlight feature, functionality of Fiserv’s software and hardware offerings.
Bachelors Degree from an accredited university.
Experience Required ( Preference will be given to those who meet the following requirements and have Fitness industry experience)
- Must have at least 1 year of experience as a Consultant ( Preference will be given to those with more years of experience )
- Must have at least 1 year of experience as a Trainer or related field ( Preference will be given to those with more years of experience )
- Outstanding interpersonal and business communication skills
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team environment
- Familiar with general accounting principles, accounting software packages [Quickbooks, etc.] and financial reconciliation concepts
Skills and Knowledge Required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with effective complaint handling & case resolution experience.
- Able to apply customer service and analytical skills in an IT environment.
- Effective time management and schedule adherence skills a must.
- Good understanding and experience with MS Office Suite and other common desktop software applications.
- Detailed troubleshooting, problem solving and root-cause analysis skills to promptly resolve client issues.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail with excellent documentation and client follow-up abilities.
Ability to travel 75-85%
Additional information about working conditions :
Must be able to Sit, Stand, Use PC Computer for long period of time.
Fiserv, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Fiserv - 20 months ago
It's 10:30, America. Do you know where your money is? Fiserv does. The company provides financial services technology to banks,...