Designs and delivers programs to train all levels of personnel. Formulates teaching outline and determines instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, conferences, meetings and workshops. Develops tests
and visual aids, conducts training classes, and develops criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities. Collaborates with sales, marketing, and engineering to identify program needs, obtain technical data and schedules programs. Keeps abreast
of training and development research: learning theory, motivation theory, and new materials, methods, and techniques. Confers with management, employees and clients to gain knowledge of work situations requiring training and to better understand changes in
policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies. May evaluate and/or oversee contractors or vendors to develop and/or administer training programs.
- BS/BA degree in related technical discipline
- Certification in the following: Microsoft Office Specialist – Excel 2007, Outlook 2007, Word 2007.
- Possess (or achieve within six months after TOA) IAT or IAM Level II certification in IA in accordance with DoD 8570.01M “Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program”.
- At least five (5) years of experience in a "Relevant Technical Discipline",to include establishing training needs, developing goals and objectives, developing training programs, and applying the instructional system development (ISD) process.
- Demonstrated experience in research, analysis, designing, developing, and preparing structured training manuals, presentation materials, and courses of study related to the operation or maintenance of IT and support systems.
- Demonstrated experience to implement program use of the training courses and materials that are developed.
THIS IS A CONTINGENT POSITION