Liquidity Services, Inc.’s mission is to provide business and government clients and buying customers the world’s most transparent, innovative and effective online marketplaces and integrated services for surplus assets. Liquidity Services achieves maximum recovery for our clients’ customer returns, overstock, used and salvage assets by employing a multi-channel strategy that leverages our industry-leading online marketplaces, as well as direct sales and consumer marketplace channels. On behalf of its clients, Liquidity Services has completed the sale of over $2.4 billion of surplus assets in over 500 product categories including consumer goods, capital assets and industrial equipment.
The Trainer is responsible for providing training for all new associates on various processes and seller requirements and will work closely with the Warehouse Managers to confirm that all associates’ training requirements are met. The Trainer will work in a general production capacity when not actively training associates.
• Train new associates on designated processes and seller requirements, providing SOPs from Confluence
• Communicate quality and productivity standards to new associates
• Complete training by verifying that the associate is competent to work independently
• Work with associates and warehouse managers to ensure required assessments and training are scheduled and completed in a timely manner
• Provide managers with progress updates on the status of new associates’ training
• Serve as a safety role model for all associates and provide coaching for any observed unsafe behavior
• Assist with re-training and/or re-certification of associates
• Work to resolve questions posed by all associates
• A high school diploma or GED is required; a college degree is preferred
• Two-plus years warehouse experience is required
• Minimum of one year experience as a trainer in a warehouse or demonstrated experience training other associates.
• Trustworthy, honest, customer-centric individual with the desire to work hard to support common goals
• Certified to drive stand up and sit down forklifts (if applicable)
• Good interpersonal and customer communication skills
• Must possess excellent organizational skills and be detail oriented with strong follow through skills
• Demonstrate a high degree of awareness to safety, accuracy and productivity
• Must be proficient in MS Office and have good Internet skills
• Ability to work well in a team environment
• Available to work any shift
• Familiar with and capable of operating standard office and warehouse equipment
Liquidity Services, Inc. - 30+ days ago
Liquidity Services Inc. (LSI) is an online auction marketplace for wholesale, surplus and salvage assets. The Company enables buyers and sel...