This is an individual contributor role that is responsible for providing training and communications support for internal and external customers to assist the company in exceeding fiscal goals and objectives. While the position reports in through staff at the Jasper, Indiana corporate headquarters, the candidate can be located anywhere in the U.S. as travel will be required across the U.S. and Canada.
Reports directly to the Senior Director Channel Management - The Home Depot.
Characteristics & Attributes:
- Deliver Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced 20/20 software training curriculums.
- Deliver Product Launch and Advanced Designer Training sessions.
- Create and deliver other trainings focused on kitchen cabinetry, kitchen design, selling skills, and channel initiatives.
- Develop effective interactive training programs that engage the audience and advance channel initiatives.
- Update existing programs as needed.
- Coordinate class schedules; process and track all necessary paperwork, documentation, and attendance sheets.
- Support sales and marketing teams with channel initiatives and special projects.
- Ability to travel as business needs require, which is estimated at 75%.
- Other duties as may be assigned at management's discretion.
Education & Experience:
- Knowledge of 20/20 software.
- Knowledge of instructional design and results-based training.
- Creativity, strong presentation skills, and the ability to inspire internal and external customers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organization and follow-through skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Power Point.
- Kitchen design or cabinetry experience preferred.
- Significant overnight travel is involved in the role, which is estimated at 75%.
- Consistently demonstrate the 5 Traits of Success: Teamwork, Integrity, Hard Work, Confidence, and Passion.
WE MAY NOT ALWAYS SIT DOWN TOGETHER, BUT WE STILL GATHER AROUND THE TABLE.... come home to MASTERBRAND.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is minimally required.
- A Bachelors-level degree is preferred.
At MasterBrand Cabinets, we understand the importance of working hard and living well. It's our people-first company philosophy and the very foundation that allows top talent to feel valued and fulfilled. With annual revenue of more than $1 billion, we reward individual contribution, promote career mobility, and allow you to grow as we do. But, perhaps the best part of working at MasterBrand comes when you realize the people you work with have become the people you rely on, care for, and partner with at every turn. Discover what the heart of a great company can do for your future. Discover the people of MasterBrand.
MasterBrand Cabinets offers competitive compensation and benefits, including paid holidays and vacations, 401k, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
In order to be considered for employment, you must complete an Application for Employment in its entirety. Only applications that are fully completed shall be considered by MBCI.
You will be contacted for an interview if MBCI believes you may be qualified for an open position(s). If you are made an offer of employment, the offer of employment will be contingent upon successfully completing: (1) a background check; and (2) a drug screen. In addition, prior to reporting to active employment, you will need to verify eligibility for employment in the United States.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Great People. Great Brands. Great Future.
MasterBrand Cabinets - 2 years ago
At Masterbrand Cabinets, Inc. we make more than cabinets; we make dreams come true. Our focus is listening to today's families, then...