The trainer will be responsible for delivering hands-on training courses both online and in person. The trainer should have a passion for design and or computer graphics, strong presentation skills and principles for learning and instructional design. The trainer will be expected to quickly grasp and apply all of the design disciplines for the Vectorworks product line.
Education and Experience:
- Design, Develop, and Deliver instructor led training courses.
- Provide project support for training initiatives. This includes but is not limited to eLearning, technical writing, video tutorials, product testing, analyzing data and writing training summaries all within established timelines.
- Maintain subject matter expertise for all business areas, including keeping track of technology and training trends.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Graphic Design or a related field is preferred
- Previous training and product experience or one year related training experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We offer a relaxed atmosphere with competitive salaries and excellent benefits including; A 401K plan with match; tuition reimbursement; health, dental and disability insurance; flexible spending account, generous vacation and holidays; and an employee discount program.
- Dynamic, outgoing personality with solid presentation skills and strong interest in Design/CAD
- Content Creation skills preferred
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft office suite
- Strong proficiency with Adobe suite
- Strong proficiency with CAD
- Excellent organizational, planning and communication skills
- Team Player
- Ability to learn quickly and multi-task
- Flexible work style with the ability to handle a fast paced environment
- Up to 75% travel required
Nemetschek Vectorworks is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer
Apply on-line at https://www.appone.com/MainInfoReq.asp?R_ID=592925 or visit our website at www.vectorworks.net
Monster - 12 months ago
Nemetschek NA was founded in June 1985 as Diehl Graphsoft Inc. Since its inception, it has played a formative role in the computer-aided de...