This position is responsible for;
- delivering training for employees throughout the Company,
- assisting in the development of new training courses as requested,
- acting as primary Live Meeting Trainer,
- helping in identification, recommendation, and development of new training courses and curriculums, and
- assisting in the preparation of course/curriculum materials.
This position is also responsible for consistently providing the best customer experience possible.
4 year degree in business / finance/ education/teaching or related subject or equivalent experience preferred. Applicant should possess knowledge of training techniques, prefer, 3 years customer service experience, proven organizational, planning, time management, and verbal and written communication skills. Applicant needs to be able to motivate, be a team player, be able to relate to staff at all levels and possess a dynamic personality. Applicant also needs to possess a strong commitment to staff training and development.
Northwest Savings Bank - 11 months ago