Job Title: Trainer – Call Center
Reports to: Program Manager
Revision Date: June 2013
Department: Operations / Customer Service
Salary: Depends on Experience
Classification: Full time
Operating hours are 9a to 9p, M-F
Administers, facilitates, and may plan training programs in connection with call center goals. Coordinates projects assigned by management and ensures project completion by target deadlines.
- Facilitate training to ensure consistent and complete understanding of program while adapting instruction of material to meet the diverse needs of the adult learner.
- Planning, coordinating and conducting training for new and existing personnel. Activities may include but are not limited to, securing training space, classroom set-up, securing training resources, and collection and entry of training data.
- Monitor progress of trainees during training and coach for improvement.
- Identify performance gaps, causes of the performance gaps and provide solutions to the Training Delivery team.
- Provide coaching about job performance and quality assurance to employees after training.
- Research and answer inquiries from Contact Center personnel to improve knowledge and understanding to aid in job performance.
- Assist in the evaluation of the effectiveness of training based upon formal and informal feedback from customers and end users.
- Ensure that all training documentation and data is completed and that materials are delivered according to guidelines.
- Complete CSR observations to observe trends and make recommendations for changes in scripting and training.
- Complete peer audits to share best practices and aid in improving peer facilitation and knowledge skills.
Pearl Interactive Network - 16 months ago