PROS the leading provider of prescriptive pricing and revenue management software for companies in the manufacturing, distribution, services and travel industries is hiring!
In this role, you will serve as a member of the Training team to train employees, customers, and partners on how to use, configure and implement PROS pricing solutions. Your responsibilities will include developing training materials for the PROS pricing solution certification course, assisting lead trainers during certification courses, and administering the Computer-Based Training courses. You will work with members of the Product Development, Professional Services, and Product Management departments to continuously improve product documentation and training courses.
- Assist in weeklong training sessions
- Research, document and configure new features
- Create new exercises for new features
- Edit existing articles/exercises based upon gathering feedback from course participants
- Validating CBT exercise answers and Administering CBT certification exams
PROS Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: PRO) is a leading provider of prescriptive pricing and revenue management software for companies in the manufacturing , distribution , services and travel industries. PROS gives customers far greater confidence and agility in their pricing strategies by providing data-driven insights into transaction profitability, forecasting demand, recommending optimal prices for each product and deal, and streamlining pricing processes with enhanced controls and compliance. With more than $460 billion in revenues under management, PROS has implemented more than 500 solutions in more than 50 countries. The PROS team comprises 580 professionals, including 100 with advanced degrees and 25 with Ph.D.s. To learn more, visit http://www.prospricing.com .
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability and willingness to teach people about complex topics while maintaining professionalism
- Proven ability to prepare content with clear, concise, compelling value and differentiated messaging
- Proven willingness and desire to learn new software technologies
- Flexibility to prioritize and manage multiple activities simultaneously
- Fluent in all standard Microsoft office applications
- High attention to detail
- Willing to travel 25% of the time; domestic and international
Pros. - 10 months ago
SmartPros Ltd. (SmartPros) provides learning and training solutions for professional markets, including accounting/finance, legal,...