Critical Skills / Competencies:
- Delivers program-specific training to newly hired employees of the company.
- Delivers continuance training to agents in production.
- Identifies training needs based on current agent level performance and recommends training solutions to address them.
- Creates instructional material for new hire and continuance training initiatives.
- Completes all required reports that track trainee progress.
- Attends periodic calibration sessions with the QA team to ensure calibration on program-related issues.
- Conducts focus group discussions on specific challenges faced by the trainee while in the training class.
- Ensures the proper implementation of policies and procedures of the Company.
- Ensures timely and accurate monitoring and reporting of attendance.
- Attends additional training sessions as required.
- Maintains time sheets and monitors attendance.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Highly Technical and with VOIP/Cloud Technology training experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively and maintain favorable public relations.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to comply with established ethical, moral, and legal standards.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional credibility.
- Ability to plan different instructional methods and materials.
- Ability to stimulate and sustain learner motivation and engagement.
- Ability to demonstrate effective presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to provide clarification and effective feedback.
- Ability to promote retention and transfer of knowledge and skills.
- Ability to assess learning and performance.
- Ability to evaluate instructional effectiveness.
- Ability to manage an environment that fosters learning and performance.
- Ability to manage the instructional process through the appropriate use of technology.
- Ability to speak accurately, using proper grammar, good enunciation, and smooth flow in a non-scripted environment.
- Strong customer service, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and comprehension skills.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical functions.
- Ability to effectively interact with employees at all levels of the organization and work with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds.
At least one (1) year of relevant experience in a call center setting is required, two (2) years preferred. Some formalized training or practical experience in a supervisory or management position.
RingCentral is a leader in cloud computing based business phone systems, with tens of thousands of business customers and
top industry honors, including the PC Magazine Editor's Choice Award, the Small Business Computing Excellence in Technology
Award, and the 2010 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer Award. The RingCentral technology platform
eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise legacy phone systems. By combining a hosted, multi-
extension business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral provides small businesses with
world-class business capabilities that, until recently, were available only to large corporations. Headquartered in San Mateo,
California, RingCentral is privately held with backing from Sequoia Capital, Khosla Ventures, and DAG Ventures. For more information, please visit: www.ringcentral.com .
To apply, please submit your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
RingCentral - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Founded in 1993, RingCentral, Inc. is a leading supplier of PC-based fax and telephony communications software. The company makes and...