The trainers will work directly with the staff in a medical environment. Trainers will provide feedback related to actual situations observed, work with staff one on one and in group settings, provide education to managers to assist with continued improvement efforts, periodically provide presentations to other groups within the facility, monitor staff for improvements, and determine if other areas of focus become needed. Trainers may be asked to expand the training to various areas of the facility based on the success at the initially selected clinical areas. Trainers will perform their duties on the basis of a full time 40 hours work week. The tour of duty of the trainers will be adjusted to allow for overlapping coverage for a staffing shifts occurring in the clinical areas.
The onsite trainers must have a
Master's Degree level of education,
5 years experience in customer service in a Healthcare setting
2 years experience in the capacity of an instructor.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
Description of Duties
- The individual that we seek to hire will become part of our Federal Practice area and support a management initiative that consists of gradually transforming a client organization. This professional will support our public sector client by conceptualizing and developing training modules, leading or supporting a project team, and facilitating stakeholder discussions.
- Support division leadership in facilitating, informing and shaping the organization's training objectives by producing and managing comprehensive quantitative and qualitative analysis and synthesizing for dissemination to middle and senior level management
- Plan and execute multiple and simultaneous team-based projects along with other individually assigned projects including providing support in developing and expanding the scope of the organization's training program
- Leverage subject matter/functional expertise, influence and interactive skills to help stakeholders identify and meet their high priority needs
- Evaluate alternative solutions/decisions; understand the resource implications of solutions and make recommendations consistent with organizational priorities and governance.
- Develop training modules and assist the agency with providing references to any training materials, and develop training plans that meet the necessary needs of training all employees who interact with medical patients.
- Assist in the assessment of current training materials and employees that have received such training in the past and identify any gaps in the training needs.
- Perform the necessary assessment and provide a written impact assessment and gap analysis of current training modules that will help facilitate changes to the current training materials and plans.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to perform within client organization and project team as management consultant with the purpose of improving operational performance via training, knowledge management, best practices, and polices;
- Excellent customer service skills in a client/consultant environment; proven interviewing and facilitation skills; and good project support skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively in team environment.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills;
- Ability to manage a varied workload with flexibility, creativity and persistence
TeleSolv Consulting - 2 years ago