The Active Network, Inc. provides technology applications and marketing services to community service organizations worldwide and has earned a reputation as a leading online destination for active lifestyles. The company’s application services help organizations reduce the cost and complexity of managing community activities and fundraising events. Its marketing services offer integrated online and field marketing campaigns that help brands develop authentic relationships with active consumers. Its consumer properties offer a comprehensive destination for the active lifestyle.
The Active Network, located in Frostburg, Maryland, is currently seeking a Trainer.
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
This position supports the Training Department’s continued initiative to develop and implement training programs for new and current employees.
• Develops & Facilitates Learning materials & training plans for all Reservation/Hunt & Fish projects.
• Consistently observes and supports Company culture, policies and procedures.
• Assists in maintaining high level of employee morale by exhibiting a positive disposition and interacting in an ethical manner.
• Works with Client Services Managers & Call Center Leaders to maintain accurate client policies.
• Works with Global Training Team to calibrate unified training materials & procedures.
• Assists with User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for new contracts.
• Facilitates well organized, professional training sessions.
• Maintains agent resource systems with updated contract policies and procedures.
• Represents Company in a respectful and professional manner during all client interactions.
• Maintains trainee performance data & escalates as necessary.
• Identifies skill gaps during and/or after training classes; help develop training material to address skill gap.
• Works with Work Force Management (WFM) team and Call Center Leaders to ensure appropriate learning paths for agents.
• Creates computer based training (CBT) material using Captivate.
• Assists in loading, & maintaining updated trainee and learning content in Learning Content Management System – ActiveU.
• Identifies and escalates system issues within training & resource systems
• Offers flexibility and strength in multi-tasking.
• Attends Team, Corporate and Client, meeting, calibrations and training
• Other projects or work duties as assigned.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
• 3-5 years successful experience in a training environment within a call center strongly preferred.
• Associate’s Degree in related discipline preferred. High School diploma required.
• MUST be flexible to travel as needed, sometimes for extended periods of time
• Excellent computer skills required (MS Office, MS Excel)
• Experience with call center technology, Adobe Captivate, Learning Management Systems & WebEx strongly preferred (NOT REQUIRED)
• Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and professionally.
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
• Must have strong organization skills, a solid work ethic, and a positive disposition.
Don't let this great opportunity to work with a dynamic and energetic group of individuals pass you by, please apply now! Be sure to include salary history in your cover letter. EEO/AAP