Job Title: Operations Trainer
Location: Agoura Hills, CA
Reports To: Director, Training & Development
The Operations Trainer will ensure that all employees receive New Hire training to successfully complete their job on floor production and provide ongoing uptraining. Primary responsibilities include delivering hands on training: new hire class and skill development workshops, performing needs analysis, researching, maintaining assigned curriculum and reports and evaluating client product
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Delivers New Hire training class in the areas of sales, customer service, and chat skills – 80% training delivery
- Works with outsourced clients, Account Management, Operation Supervisors, Technology and Launch Implementation to develop, recommend and implement strategies to meet client’s training, quality, and customer satisfaction and performance objectives – 10% Project Management..
- Builds a relationship with client and partnership to identify program development needs specifically to chat.
- Partners with Jr. Instructional Designer to help develop new hire and workshop curriculum to insure they are aligned with quality guidelines and performance objectives (training content outline, flowcharts, quality guidelines, student guides, facilitator guides, job aids, quality evaluation forms and other training and quality documentation)
- Provides curriculum feedback for the purpose of program effectiveness.
- Oversees training communication and reporting of daily new hire and uptraining classes performance and measures effectiveness.
- Reviews and analyzes client’s training materials and recommends necessary changes to provide increased effectiveness. Works with Jr Instructional Designer, client and Operations team to incorporate the changes.
- Conducts needs analysis’ to identify Sales Agent development needs, knowledge/skills gaps and performance-related issues.
- Able to transition from one product industry to another and/or supporting multiple industries at one time.
- This position requires 25% - 50% national and international travel and a good knowledge of the travel and expense life cycle.
- Exceptional skills in classroom delivery and facilitation.
- Knowledgeable in Adult Learning Principles and Accelerated Learning concepts.
- Solid experience in a training function in telecommunications industry, sales, e-commerce, online retail with call center environment experience.
- Hi-energy, enthusiastic and a passionate for training and development.
- A willingness to be in the classroom up to 4 days a week or more, and could include evening hour training.
- Experience with global exposure relating to vendor partnerships and Client Service.
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
TouchCommerce, Inc. - 9 months ago