Though best known for GPS technology, Trimble integrates a wide range of positioning technologies including GPS, laser, optical and inertial technologies with application software, wireless communications, and services to provide complete commercial solutions. Trimble products are used in over 141 countries around the world and serve a variety of industries including agriculture, engineering and construction, transportation and wireless communications infrastructure.
Our employees represent this diversity and can be found in over 30 countries, working closely with their colleagues around the world. Due to our geographic, product and customer reach, there is plenty of room at Trimble for exceptional people to grow. As the market leader in most of our businesses, we offer a compelling value proposition to our customers based on productivity, return on investment and environmental stewardship. Come position yourself with an innovative industry leader and position yourself for success.
The Accubid Trainer will be responsible for delivering training, as well as providing technical and industry related assistance for Accubid’s productivity software.
Essential Job Functions:
• Provide on-site, in-class, or on-line instruction and support and assist product support as needed.
• Detail all instruction and support incidents within the corporate CRM (Salesforce.com)
• Solicit post-event feedback, evaluation, and review process.
• Report any product challenges or areas of product improvement to the Product/Segment Manager.
• Assist with the development of training courses.
• Learn new product features as they become available and incorporate them into courses, online, and on-site training.
• Identify possible sales opportunities either during events or when working one – to –one with clients and transition leads to the appropriate sales organization.
• Proficient in the use of Accubid software, specifically Accubid Estimating, Change Order, and Material Billing modules
• Must be willing to travel 75% (Travel will be US and Canada based M-F)
• Proven experience as an electrical estimator, journeyperson, construction project manager, or engineer
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to get up in front of large groups
• 2-year college or technical degree (4-year degree preferred) in construction, engineering, or project management or equivalent experience as an electrical estimator, journeyperson, engineer, or construction project manager
• Ability to effectively communicate with employees at all levels and external business contacts while conveying a positive, service-oriented attitude
• Ability to analyze information quickly, problem solve, and make quick decisions
• Adaptive to leadership styles that promote collaboration, teamwork, and innovation
• Comfortable working in a fast past and ever changing environment.
• Experience training in classroom and on-line settings
• Extensive public speaking experience
• Completion of Accubid education and training courses
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Trimble Navigation Limited is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor. In addition, Trimble Navigation Limited participates in the DHS E-Verify program. M/F/V/D