Coordinates and implements internal and external training and education programs for an assigned functional or geographic area. Assists in the identification and assessment of local training needs. Provides input regarding those needs, available resources and tools, program quality, vendor management and funding and administration procedures. Participates in the development of training programs unique to assigned area.
Your Career is Here.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Six months to one year of training experience
- Basic knowledge of the delivery and administration of technical skills training programs
- Good analytical, planning, and program design skills
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to stand to conduct training presentations
- Some experience in banking environment preferred
U.S. Bank - 18 months ago
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...