• Facilitating the New Hire Service Advisor training program and providing
feedback to ensure maximum employee performance
• Facilitating additional skills training for existing employees
• Coordinating the implementation of new or revised training curriculum
• Participating in the development of additional training programs within the
Cardmember Service division.
• Developing and managing class related materials including leader guides,
participant packages and visual support.
• Determining the appropriate combination of instructional and presentation
methods to meet the needs of the audience.
Your Career is Here.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• A minimum of 4 years of training development and delivery experience
• Excellent facilitation interpersonal, verbal and written communication,
organizational, analytical, planning and problem solving skills.
• A pleasant and professional demeanor.
• The ability to work well with a variety of personalities
• Must be a self-starter and able to work independently with limited direct
• Must be willing to work a flexible and varied schedule as dictated by business
U.S. Bank - 6 months ago
Not quite a bank for the entire US, U.S. Bancorp is nonetheless one of the ten largest bank holding companies in the country. It owns U.S....