Administers, organizes, and conducts company training programs for United Allergy Services employees.
• Responsible to instill company values: respect, integrity, safety, expertise, unity and positive energy in the day-to-day operations to create a professional and productive workplace.
• Researches, plans, organizes and conducts training programs, seminars, and conferences for clerical, supervisory, technical, and lower-level management personnel.
• Writes material for new training programs; reviews, evaluates, and modifies existing and proposed programs, and recommends appropriate changes.
• Assists outside consultants with preparing various training programs.
• Administers and evaluates training program qualification tests, and determines eligibility of prospective attendees.
• Prepares and distributes training aids such as instructional material, handouts, evaluation forms, and visual aids; sets up audiovisual equipment; and makes presentations when necessary.
• Observes the performance of new employees with previous experience and makes corrections or suggestions as appropriate.
• Demonstrates correct method for performing new procedures and then proceeds with a step-by-step training program.
• Continues training until employee is proficient in carrying out the procedure independently and, thereafter, monitors the worker on a periodic basis.
• Provides similar training and monitoring for employees who are receiving new assignments or cross training.
• Learns how to perform any new clinical operations or how to use new equipment in order to train other employees.
• Makes recommendations on new employee training completion and employment status.
• This position requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 2+ years related experience.
• Ability to communicate with company employees, trainers from other companies, professional training group members, and consultants by phone, in person, or through correspondence.
• Ability to perform duties with minimal direction.
United Allergy Services - 9 months ago