WOOD Consulting Services, Inc. is a dynamic and growing small business offering challenging opportunities to well qualified candidates. Since 1997, WOOD has brought innovative solutions to federal and state government clients in support of mission-critical requirements as a prime contractor and as a subcontractor. Today, we are a leading provider of transformation services with special emphasis on interoperability challenges faced by clients such as the Department of Defense, the Federal Aviation Administration, the U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command, the Maryland Department of Transportation, and Howard County, Maryland.
WOOD has a benefit package that ranks within the top 5% of local businesses. We invite you to visit our website at www.woodcons.com to learn more and to submit your resume. We look forward to speaking with you.
WOOD is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; all qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
The Trainer will support Information Visualization software tools and train analysts in the use of the supported tools. Duties will include desk side and classroom training, help desk support, software testing, technical writing, and requirements validation. The trainer will work with the customer to apply the tools to the mission. The position will involve learning the existing tools, establishing tool version management techniques, and coordinating and delivering training requirement for multiple tools. The candidate will also work directly with analysts on data analysis methods and techniques as well as link analysis, documenting their requirements for enhancements to InfoVis tools. The position will include preparing in-house programs, preparing training materials, and developing course content, as well as developing detailed analytic examples on how to use selected InfoVis tools to help in various mission data domains.
MANDATORY Requirement: Candidate must possess a Top Secret clearance with Fullscope polygraph.
- A minimum of 8 years general experience as a Trainer, to include but not limited to: Planning, developing, coordinating in-house product training programs for field support personnel and customers; Preparing training materials; Developing course content; Developing training aids; Updating lesson plans to meet new training requirements.
- Data Analysis methods and techniques.
- Use of link analysis visualization tools.
- The ability to work with analysts, understand their processes and apply features in the software to accomplish their mission.
- The ability to seek out analytic opportunities and show where the software can improve analyst’s
- Must have strong analytic skill and communicate well to teach Renoir classes at all levels, from Introduction to Advanced.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a related field may be substituted for four (4) years of experience.
- Knowledge of any of the visualization tools: Renoir (GOTS) Analyst’s Notebook (COTS), and DOITree (GOTS).
- Understanding with the NSA analytic process and key data repository systems.
- Good verbal and written communication skills to work with internal and external customers.
- Previous training and technical documentation experience a plus.