Title: Trainer for Call Center Specialists
Location: United States-TX-Austin
Job Number: 13014287
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Xerox Business Services is seeking a Trainer to perform the full scope of activities required to conduct New Employee Orientation and on-going training for Customer Care Specialist. Work under general to limited supervision with latitude for independent judgment. Typically requires a minimum of five years of training experience, preferably in a call center or customer service organization. One or more years of medical services experience is preferable.
The Trainer is expected to design, develop, facilitate, and evaluate training programs in connection with call center goals. Evaluate existing training programs, develops new programs, and prepares instructional materials. Coordinates projects assigned by management and ensures project completion by target deadlines.
The department is expanding and a key component of this role will be to assist management in developing Customer Care Specialist and help impact department standards and measures. A strong emphasis on client satisfaction and reporting is expected.
· Conducts the full scope of activities required to deliver new employee orientation and on-going training for call center personnel. On-going training classes include soft skills training (leadership, communication, stress management, etc.) process training, and product training. Audience is comprised of Customer Care Specialists
· Ensures all class objectives are achieved and learning curve performance metrics are achieved according to pre-defined plan.
· Design and develop training materials and curriculum. Recommend additional learning materials as appropriate.
· Conducts evaluations and develops new programs to address individual, departmental, or company needs. Researches and develops program content. Coordinate with internal departments to identify new training needs and/or changes to existing training curriculum.
· Amends existing programs to suit various audiences.
· Reviews and updates policy and procedure manuals.
· Assesses employee training needs and provides feedback to management.
· Maintains internal department and external class training records.
· Coordinates all assigned projects, ensures projects are completed by target deadlines, and provides project status updates to management.
· Bachelor's degree in Education, Communications, Business or a related discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience that is required for the specific job level.
· Office or call center environment required.
· Medical Services industry knowledge and/or experience desired.
· Knowledge of the company's products, services and business operations.
· Project coordination experience preferred.
· Advanced presentation, interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills.
· Strong training program design and delivery experience.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficiency in MS Office applications (e.g., MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
· Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
· Must consent to and successfully pass pre-employment screenings (e.g., background investigation and substance abuse screening).
· Must currently be eligible to work within the United States for any employer.
· Local applicants preferred (Note: This position is not eligible for relocation expenses).
· Only candidates with relevant experience will be considered.
Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by calling 1-866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Virtual/work from home? No
Xerox Corporation - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...