Organization: Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) - Octagon
Location: Wayne, PA
Accenture's Life Sciences practice is dedicated to helping life sciences companies overcome industry challenges, achieve their business objectives and deliver improved health solutions to people around the globe. We serve all the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies, 90 percent of Fortune 500 life sciences companies and more than 125 public health organizations.
In October of 2012 Accenture completed its acquisition of Octagon, an industry leader in regulatory and clinical data services. The two companies brought together a powerful combination of domain expertise and global capabilities that enables clients to increase efficiency across the clinical and regulatory process, and reduce the time, cost and effort of bringing new products to market. With services spanning regulatory operations, submissions management, clinical data conversion (CDISC) and clinical data management, Octagon and Accenture will offer the industry's first, comprehensive regulatory services and technologies solution with a global footprint.
As a member of our Octagon team, you will have the opportunity to help grow a new and exciting business. In your new role, within our Octagon organization, you will provide proprietary software assets and industry best practices to deliver best-in-class R&D services to our clients as well as help them to develop business process innovations. With a focus on regulatory services, you will play a key role in helping clients transform their R&D organization to increase speed to market and drive future growth and profitability.
Our Octagon resources can expect to:
Receive ongoing training to build and extend professional, technical and management skills in all areas
Enjoy our comprehensive and generous benefits package
Training and Development Specialist is
responsible for developing and executing best-in-class learning and development curriculum that reinforces professional development and continuous learning at all levels. This position plays a key role in designing and facilitating valuable learning experiences for employees to build their knowledge base and enhance their careers at Accenture.
- Create initial conceptual designs that meet business requirements and include innovative design techniques to drive business value
- Design and develop course content and facilitate media requirements according to work plan and schedulereate initial conceptual designs that meet business requirements and include innovative design techniques to drive business value
- Manage escalated concerns from Business leaders, trouble shoot and problem solve to resolution.
- Coordinate communications with global locations with goal of sharing best practices and standardized training.
- Work with subject matter experts to create standardized training approach.
- Coordinate and communicate learning and business initiatives that require training.
- Serve as learning/training subject matter expert (SME) for all learning and development related projects and processes
- Audit and maintain catalog of courses and create new course types as identified by Training Manager or Senior Leadership.
- Schedule courses (sessions) on specific dates/times, manage enrollment and follow-up of courses.
- Manage mandatory assignment of training and training correspondence.
- Special learning and training related projects as needed in support of human resources or operations including but not limited to communications, system implementations, procedural changes, etc.
Minimum of 3 years of comparable experience designing and implementing training curriculum.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in a Learning and Development field.
Ability to lead, motivate, interact with and influence others.
Strong planning and execution skills.
Ability to document learning platform and curriculum.
Ability to manage and support learning and development initiatives.
Skills in conducting surveys, focus groups and research.
Ability to confidently speak publicly and facilitate training to large groups.
Experience with learning evaluation theory.
Strong client focus and continuous improvement mindset.
Experience with virtual learning delivery methods and systems.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
In accordance with our policies, applicants requiring now or in the future sponsorship for US work authorization will be considered only on an exception basis. See Accenture Global Policy #40, Immigration, and its US Supplement #0043_C51.
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture - 20 months ago
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a...