1. Design, develop and implement the COPD/Respiratory& INS/Allergy Market curriculum and course content for new and experienced field sales personnel.
2. Interact with key internal/external customers to develop brand specific product knowledge/disease state training, sales training, and business acumen curriculum to achieve commercial objectives.
3. Coordinate the facilitation and delivery of the COPD/Respiratory & INS/Allergy Market brand content to the field management teams to insure comprehension and competence. Sales Force effectiveness will be measured by field performance-based metrics which are directly tied to sales results.
1. Design, develop, and deliver pharmaceutical sales training & development programs that support commercial and brand goals and objectives within agreed timelines, budget, Promotional Materials Review Committee (PMRC) process and quality standards
2. Evaluate the productivity and content impact from various training workshops. Make key recommendations for continued improvements/updates in all aspects of the training continuum (product knowledge/disease state/business acumen/selling skills)
3. Identify and monitor project risks, barriers, and obstacles, and develop contingency plans as necessary
4. Research, recommend and deliver blended learning solutions for New Hire, Advanced Training, Plan of Action (POA) meetings, Launch training, Field Leadership Training, and National Sales meetings
5. Develop training content within budget for all costs including: program development and delivery, outsourcing, and other training-related costs
6. Stay abreast of current trends within the entire training and development field and recommend and adopt new approaches as appropriate that will enhance the impact of training on the learner
Minimum education requirements
Up to 3 Years
Knowledge & skills (general and technical)
1. Respiratory and INS Market expertise (COPD and Allergy)
2. Independent work motivation and strong desire for results
3. Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment across departments and all levels of the organization
4. Strong understanding of adult learning principles and a willingness to build upon their base of knowledge
5. Training program design, development, facilitation and implementation
6. Knowledge of specialty markets, business acumen, advanced selling skills, and managed care
7. Excellent project planning and organizational skills
8. Well developed analytical skills with a strong understanding the current information systems
9. Creative problem-solving skills
10. Accountable to deadlines and responsibilities
11. Demonstrated solid presentation, written and communications skills
All information (written, verbal, electronic, etc.) that an employee encounters is considered confidential.
Achieve and maintain Compliance with all applicable regulatory, legal and operational rules and procedures, by ensuring that all plans and activities for and on behalf of Sunovion are carried out with the "best" industry practices and the highest ethical standards.
Fast paced environment handling multiple demands. Must be able to exercise appropriate judgment as necessary. Requires a high level of initiative and independence. Excellent written and oral communication skills required. Requires ability to use a personal computer for extended periods of time.
Sunovion - 17 months ago