Exciting opportunity with a growing healthcare IT company with a distinctive workflow solution, including Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Practice Management (PM) and Revenue Cycle Services (RCS). Our company provides end-to-end revenue cycle management for our clients using our state-of-the-art product. DocuTAP offers great benefits and a casual work environment.
Minimum Education/Experience Requirements:
- Coordinate internal training (new employee product training, product release training, etc.) and employee development programs as identified utilizing internal resources, consultants, or working independently.
- Coordinate Subject Matter Experts and other resources for internal training
- Coordinate and distribute training schedules for all new hires
- Work with internal team members to ensure new employee product training is up-to-date
- Assist with internal product release training
- Identify training and developmental needs for employees
- Measure and track the effectiveness of the different training programs
- Develop and maintain a Training Calendar and keep managers and employees in the loop
- Ensure smooth classroom start-time and delivery
- Prepare training materials as needed
- Establish relationships with outside organizations and professionals to deliver training programs according to needs
- Arrange training logistics (such as room reservations, facilitator scheduling, catering needs, etc.) and coordinate class set-up (rooms, equipment, etc).
- Other duties within the HR department as assigned
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience HR training and/or development experience in similar role preferred
***Candidate must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
- Positive attitude is a must
- Ability to build and maintain long-term customer relationships
- Active listening skills to understand what people are saying
- Strong communication skills, both verbal, written, and in interviewing situations
- Work well with others in a team environment
- Must enjoy competing in company-wide Wii bowling tournament and having fun at work!
- Ability to learn quickly in a highly technical and fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a deadline-oriented environment
- Demonstration of flexible and efficient time management
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and projects
- Proficient in Windows based applications, and MS Office software products
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .
DocuTap - 14 months ago