Mariner Finance is seeking an individual who is personable, energetic, organized, and loves to travel to join our team as a Full-Time Training Specialist!
A successful candidate will demonstrate confidence and is able to inspire and motivate others to perform well. This position will require an individual who can contribute to a team atmosphere, able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives. This individual is able to support everyone’s efforts to succeed and will also gain the trust of others, work ethically and uphold organizational values. This position will require identifying and resolving problems quickly while following policies and procedures and support Mariner Finance’s goals and values.
A Training Specialist will provide knowledge and support in various aspects of the consumer finance industry. Traveling to 55+ branch locations to train on topics such as, but not limited to:
- Team Development
- New Hire Orientation
Responsibilities to include:
- Develop employees in a sales oriented environment for success.
- Train employees to become experts on all of Mariner Finance policies, procedures, and electronic systems.
- Train new employees regarding company policy/procedure, loan system operations, and sales techniques.
- Assist employees to develop and maintain a thorough understanding of all company operations.
- Partner with systems team to build training for future system upgrades and changes.
- Ensure that all policies/procedures are compliant with local, state, and federal legislation.
- Align training with strategic company goals.
- Track, analyze and evaluate employee training and performance progress
Mariner Finance founded in 2002 by a group of leading experts in the consumer finance industry was established to provide customers with creative, flexible, and convenient lending options. At the core of Mariner Finance is the principle that superior customer service is the driving force behind building lasting relationships.
- Bachelor Degree (or 3-5 years of related experience may substitute a college degree)
- Previous consumer finance experience a plus!
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel 90% of the time
As a team member of Mariner Finance you will enjoy a robust benefits package that demonstrates our dedication to employee satisfaction
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurances
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Time-Off
- Education Reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account