WEX FleetOne is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions. We are passionate about providing payment solutions with unparalleled security and control for corporate purchasing and transaction monitoring needs. We hire people who share the same passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in our industry. We are employee centric offering value-based incentives and generous compensation and benefits packages. If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX FleetOne today!
The Training & Development Specialist will facilitate the design, development, delivery and management of Customer Service related training initiatives. This position will identify the most appropriate method and delivery of training. This position will be involved in all facets including needs assessments, evaluations, monitoring and especially delivery of a robust training product.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: project planning, class design, curriculum and course development, alternative learning tools, training schedule and administration, classroom issue management, coaching model, reporting and evaluation.
Stewards training for CSO
· Responsible for Train the Trainer approach addressing the needs of Customer Service by coaching internal expertise in order to provide additional resources within the department. Serves as resource to other CSO departments with training expertise.
· Maintains and regularly monitors resources including classrooms, equipment, vendors and estimated student/coaching time investments for each class.
· Ability to train supervisors, peers and associates internally and cross departmental
Manages the following critical processes for Customer Service:
· Identifies appropriate programs/training in support of the Customer Service hiring and training strategy aimed at long term sustainability. These may include, but are not limited to, classroom training programs, creation of standard tools and processes for Customer Service.
· Partners well with key stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Product, BI PMO etc) in the organization to refine programs as necessary to balance the customer need with the successful profitability of WEX and Fleet One.
· Performs needs assessments on an ongoing basis identifying gaps between skills inventory within Customer Service and the customer’s need based on call volumes, call patterns, employee schedules, employee attrition and new company products
· Stays up to date on WEX and Fleet One platforms and offerings in order to identify variations and pass those learning’s on to the call center population in a timely manner.
· Oversees a group of three individuals within Customer Service with varying degrees of expertise who provide additional training opportunities to the entire population.
Manages the following critical processes for bullet #1 and #2:
· Needs Assessment : Responsible for design of ongoing assessment tools used in identifying training needs. Identifies training needs with ongoing testing using internally designed assessment tools.
· Course Design : Ensures training programs are designed to effectively meet the needs of Customer Service continually adjusting the program to account for changes in the company’s strategic approach as it meets the customer’s needs. Develops and presents training design proposals, course outlines and content/materials templates to stakeholders as needed. Coordinates with others within the organization to provide content, delivery etc as needed for the training program in a cohesive training product.
· Content Design : Manages the content design process including design of: course outlines, objectives, classroom and reference materials, and non-traditional learning aids as needed to ensure absorption and usage of information shared within training program. Maintains active understanding of functionality of both WEX and Fleet One built and ‘bought’ (i.e. Siebel, Millenium, Progress, CoreCard) systems in order to author any and all course content as needed to support effective release training. May design courses or oversee course design as necessitated by the plan and resource availability.
· Delivery: Delivers training to stakeholders, coaches and end-users and ensures that quality standards for proficiency in system functionality, WEX and Fleet One business processes, classroom facilitation skills and an internal/external customer focus are demonstrated.
· Evaluation: Coordinates and/or develops assessment and evaluation tools prior to training implementation as part of the objectives work with key stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
· Experience with Peoplesoft, Siebel, (+++)
· Demonstrated effective classroom facilitation skills
· Demonstrated initiative/self motivation and leadership skills
· Demonstrated effective communication skills; both oral and written
· Effective time management skills
· High enthusiasm, creativity and desire to work in a changing environment with a positive attitude.
· Demonstrated partnering, collaboration and negotiation skills
· Demonstrated ability to be successful as an individual contributor and as an effective member of a team
· Proven experience with curriculum design principles and practices to include; adult learning theory, structured writing techniques, interactive training, learning design, e-learning design principles, self paced instructions, train the trainer approaches and evaluation methods.
· Demonstrated project management skills.
· Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously and effectively to meet frequently changing business-driven timelines.
Complexity and Creativity
· Position requires simultaneous management of multiple complex projects with frequently changing and urgent business-driven timelines.
· Position requires creativity in the form of
· Accurate long-range estimation of training and resource impact with little detail on training content.
· Responsibility for innovative rework to course content, design, mode of delivery or other aspects of training implementation in response to last minute business timeline changes or technical issues.
· Starting over each time a course is designed to find the most effective means of getting information to end users in a way that it will be used and retained, regardless of the ‘tried and true’ methods used in previous training programs.
Guidance and Freedom to Act
· Individual works with minimal direction to successfully accomplish the tasks listed above.
· Individual represents the function at key strategic and tactical meetings to support the Enterprise Release strategy.
· Significant contact with Associate, Manager and VP level within the Technical and CSO organizations.
· Moderate contact with Associate, Manger and VP level within the Sales, Marketing and Finance Functions (monthly/daily during release implementation)
· Minimal contact with Senior Team (monthly/quarterly with key stakeholders/sponsors)
· Minimal impact at Executive Team level (quarterly/yearly).
Working Conditions and Physical Demands
· Sitting, standing, walking, speaking on a telephone, listening, typing on a computer, and moderate lifting
At WEX Inc/FleetOne , we reward innovation, hard work and excellence. Benefits include:
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· On Site Fitness Facility in South Portland location
· 401(k) Plan
· Life Insurance/AD&D
· Dependent Life Insurance
· Short- and Long-Term Disability Programs
· Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent)
WEX Inc. - 17 months ago
WEX (formerly Wright Express) provides payment processing and information management services to commercial and government vehicle fleets...