The mission of our client is to be the world's premier consumer products company focused on convenient foods and beverages. They seek to provide opportunities for growth and enrichment to our employees, our business partners and the communities in which they operate. And in everything they do, they strive for honesty, fairness and integrity.
Support Sales Capability Senior Specialist OMD in Coordinating and executing all Solution Selling training workshops
- Keep Workshop Training Schedule and Solution Selling Training Calendars. Research hotel venues, costs, space availability, meeting space size and price, nightly rate for sleeping rooms, food and beverage pricing and flexibility, internet & AV charges, offsite transportation options and activities for each workshop.
- Negotiate hotel contracts. Communicate rooming list, develop menus, communicate food and beverage and Audio Visual needs to hotel
- Workshop Registrations online - Export registrants from Survey Build Tool. Register and communicate to each participant they made the class, and send all necessary information regarding attendance, location, dates, and details
- Print Manager - Manage all instructional CURRICULUM printing for workshops. Order for each workshop
- Prepare learning materials -Gather and prepare all teaching materials for participants for each workshop
- Ship training materials to location for Out of Town Workshops and handle the same set up over the phone with hotel contact
- In Town Workshops- Be on site for set up and assist. Welcome participants, take photo of group, develop photo for give a way, and return for wrap up
- Track and Reconcile Receipts for all workshops. Identify and clarify receipt charges to Mgr. and receive his signature to turn them in for payment
- Maintain Inventory of all materials for workshops. Purchase, print, and deliver to workshop
- End of Year Annual Needs Assessment Project - Assist Mgr. with the sales competencies updates
2-5 year's experience related experience
High School Diploma or GED equivalent
Approx. Duration: 1 year
About Hired By Matrix
For more than 25 years, Hired by Matrix has been providing temporary and long-term contract staffing solutions to Fortune 1,000 as well as mid-market companies nationwide. Our clients include major pharmaceutical, delivery & logistic, business information, financial and entertainment companies. The technology that we support is as diverse as our clients. We provide consultants with experience in mainframe legacy technology all the way to cutting edge technologies, like web and mobile application development. Our consultants are in roles that include Project Managers, Architects, Business analysts, QA, developers and infrastructure & network specialists. At the request of our clients we have broadened our capabilities across a variety of different areas, including: finance and accounting, R&D, clinical sciences and administrative. And as a woman-owned, WBENC-certified business we've helped companies grow their Supplier Diversity spend which is certainly a nice added benefit as well.
Our extended network of qualified contract professionals offers nationwide contracting capabilities.
Our dedicated team of account managers and recruiters collaborates closely with each of our clients to understand their staffing needs, corporate requirements and company cultures before building robust, fully customized pipelines of highly-qualified contract professionals in response.
Hired by Matrix, Inc. - 24 months ago
For more than 25 years, Hired by Matrix has been providing temporary and long-term contract staffing solutions to Fortune 1,000 as well as...