Job Purpose Statement: Perform activities required to assist all Training Department personnel
Reporting Structure: Director of Training & Development
1. Assisting with the scheduling of training sessions, and booking / notifying all relevant parties.
2. Taking responsibility for ensuring all training rooms / venues, equipment, catering arrangements, and other requirements are booked up or canceled in advance.
3. Sending out appropriate pre-course information to delegates / managers in advance of training courses
4. Requesting and compiling all delegate¡¦s objectives in advance of training courses.
5. Keeping data of all training and survey suppliers and training materials up to date.
6. Ensuring approval of course content is obtained in advance.
7. Printing up of training support materials / handouts for training courses, and assisting with the creation or formatting of these where relevant.
8. Assisting in training course set up / preparation of participant material before and/or after a training event.
9. Sending out course evaluation (feedback) questionnaires following training courses and compiling / communicating feedback to the training manager
10. Recording all staff¡¦s training attendance.
11. Keeping training records and files up to date, filing forms.
12. Running standard and custom training reports in SAP, as required
13. Assisting with assigning of curriculums or pre-packaged development plans and timetables for new joiners.
14. Assisting in the delivery of training sessions at a basic/administrative level if required
15. Providing general admin assistance and support for the training manager, trainers
o Associates Degree in Finance/Human Resources or other Capital Management preferred
o Knowledge or familiarity Microsoft Office products; Word, Power-point, Excel, Outlook
o Knowledge or familiarity with Learning Management System (SAP LSO is preferred)
o Background or experience in one or more of the following content areas a plus:
X Human Resources
X Customer Service
3. Hardware used: :
Personal computer, fax and Xerox machines, telephone, and calculator.
4. Software used: :
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows 07 and Microsoft Applications (Outlook, Power Point, and Excel.)
Ï Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
Ï Highly organized and detail oriented.
Ï Capable of working with minimal supervision.
Ï Open to change.
Ï Interested in new technologies and instructional strategies
Watco Companies (WCI) offers a wide-range of railcar services. Subsidiary Watco Transportation Services (WTS) runs 20-plus short-line...