The contractor shall provide the following training and outreach support services for PKI: |
· Conduct training and outreach activities in support of Marine Corps PKI initiatives, to include, but not limited to, developing PKI Training Plans and activities; developing and maintaining required PKI Training Material; and tracking and reporting training activities; supporting PKI computer-based training as appropriate target audiences; developing and maintaining other PKI Outreach Materials to support PKI and related implementation and changes and fielding’s from Joint and USMC programs.
· Provide PKI Briefings at conferences or working group meetings regarding PKI and IA initiatives, and any existing or planned upgrade initiatives.
· Provide targeted training to Local Registration Authorities, system administrators, workgroup managers and end-users at Marine Corps world-wide locations, to include the DoD PKI Conferences.
· Prepare PKI Instructor Materials such as course outlines, background material, and training aids. The contractor shall prepare PKI Student Materials such as course manuals, workbooks, handouts, completion certificates, and course critique forms. The contractor shall train PKI RA and LRAs in accordance with the USMC, DISA, and NSA IA policy and procedures via formal classroom courses, workshops, and seminars. The contractor shall develop, prepare, and revise Information Assurance Courses and appropriate training materials throughout the TO’s period-of-performance.
· Update and maintain the PKI webpage on the MCNOSC websites for both NIPRNet and SIPRNet. The contractor shall create, update and maintain new and existing information for use by end users and other USMC Organizations.
Secret Clearance Required
AT&T - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...